Sunday, July 25, 2010

summer loving.

I just spent the most amazing weekend at a friends Cottage! We drove out on saturday morning and were lounging by the beach at 2pm, it was absolutely prefect.
I had the chance of hanging out with some new friends, and we had such a blast. It's really amazing to get to know people on such a relaxed environment... Especially with such great tunes. All of the people at the cottage can be sorted into my cateogry of cool people. You know, those people that are full of great little tid bits of knowledge, have a great taste in music and thus just provide for great adventures.
Summer is coming to an end. Just typing those words alone makes me want to head out the door and go to the nearest beach and soak up some rays.
only proof of my weeekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment