Tuesday, July 27, 2010

how dare i

I went to see Inception tonight, and as the movie was starting I realized that (uh... this is hard to even type) I broke up with the ex exactly a year ago... and oh my god have things ever changed. I still can't believe that so much has happened since we broke up. I have grown so much. I have learned so much. I have most importantly become o.k with who I am.... Something I was struggling with for a very long time.
It's funny to realize that I was complaining only last night about the army man, who I didnt know a year ago.. Sweet irony I guess.
I can't really believe that my birthday is mere 6 days away. To look back on this year and everything that happened is going to be interesting.. To reflect on what happened and what changed this year will make me realize how much I've grown and changed in the past year.

Who I was a year ago, is nothing in comparison to who I am today. I am comfortable in my own skin, and I am ease with where I am in life. maybe now is the time for prince charming to show up.


No comments:

Post a Comment