Thursday, March 3, 2011

a whole new world...

breathe in. breathe out. repeat.

The days are becoming a blurr... In this blurr I've accepted the fact that I really want to document this entire experience. I want to be able to recall these next four months for the rest of my life. I don't have a clue as to what they will hold for me, but I am very interested to find out.

Moving to Toronto for my placement has been such a long thought process that I don't really think I actually got a chance to really let the idea sink in.
and sink in it did.

As soon as I saw my mom drive away from my new place of residence in the east end of Toronto, residents refer to this side of town as East York for you non-torontonians... I digress.
The feeling of being completely alone and away from my mom really got to me. I think it's still getting to me that I will be living in this city for at least 4 months... Not really knowing when I will see my mom next is really weird... daunting almost. But at the same time, I can't help but feel a sense of excitement at the anticipation of what kinds of adventures I'm going to embark on.

I will try to update this as much as possible. not for the sake of an audience, but for the sake of knowing that one day down the road I will be able to recall these memories by the click of a mouse.

xx live well,

No comments:

Post a Comment